In Summary… We value your privacy like we value our own personal privacy.
- As activists, we want to keep our personal information private at all times unless we make a clear, conscious decision to expose it.
- The app can be used anonymously, without logging in. Anonymous use is the default, and in that case, no personal information is stored by the app.
- Your location information is never stored within the app or elsewhere.
- When you log in to the app:
- We require your email address. You cannot log in unless you provide your email address.
- Your email address is used to identify your account and will not be used for marketing or any kind of solicitation.
- Send email to email@example.com if you want us to remove your account.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at privacy@IndivisibleApp.org. A publicly available copy of this policy is available at https://indivisibleapp.org/privacy/